A recent photo with current US President Joe Biden (78), former President Jimmy Carter (96) and their spouses has become a topic that has hung the size of the couple for many.
In a photo of The Carter Center, Joe Biden looks almost three times older than Rosalyn Carter (93). Jill Pitton Size Ratio (69) And Jimmy Carter also looks exciting.
– Sounds weird
In the question of Defender Newspaper journalist Naman Joo asks his colleague a question:
“Does anything seem strange about this film by Joe and Jill Biden and former President Jimmy Carter and former First Lady Rosalind Carter?”
– Must be Photoshop
Derje Scarre is a photographer and has seen a picture of this couple. When he looks at the picture he behaves like this:
– It has to be done in Photoshop, he says Doppleted.
After he confirms that this is not the case, he explains that the reason for the change in shape is the use of a wide angle.
– Photo taken in a small room with wide angle and close camera. This is probably a real movie, but it looks different. Carter’s foot reveals that it’s probably right, Scare says and continues:
– It was taken in a small room, and without a chance to go back. As a result, the farthest ones get smaller and the closer ones get bigger.
Is the greatest distance
Scare has a number of suggestions on how he would take such a picture. One of them is to keep the biggest people away from the camera.
– It may have been a long way from the camera and the subject. To take a picture, you have to look at the object meticulously and try to organize the people so that there is an equal distance between the object and the camera, Scare says and continues:
No significant difference
– I’ll take Rosalyn Carter’s chair further into the room and place it on the back of the chair. Jimmy Carter is lying in a chair, so the upper body is smaller compared to the legs.
The size ratios between Pidon and Carter are large enough to get a look. According to the official website Potts.com Joe Biden 182 cm, Jimmy Carter 177 cm.
read more: Vogue cover provokes dissatisfaction