According to a report in the Washington Post, Donald Trump is reportedly proposing an alternative treatment for Americans abroad:
– If we do not have an island of our own, the President should have asked the Trump administration, who met in the Situation Room in February 2020, and continued the question;
– What about Guantanamo?
The project came as a great surprise to others who attended the meeting.
– We import goods, Trump should have mentioned to the legislature, with more;
– We do not need to import a virus.
Consultants rejected the plan
When Trump was questioned a second time, the proposal was rejected by presidential advisers, who were concerned about the consequences of sending Americans abroad to the same place where the United States holds terrorist suspects. Washington Post.
The Guantanamo Bay detention center, among other things, is known for its strict interrogation methods, which have recently been branded as torture, and forcibly feeding prisoners such as fasting.
The prison was established in connection with the terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11, 2002, and has about 800 inmates there.
These internal conversations are contained in the revelations of a new book, The Nightmare Scene, written by the Washington Post journalists Yasmin Abudalep and Damian Paletta.
The book is about dealing with the epidemic of the Trump administration, and journalists have spoken to more than 180 people. Including many senior figures in the White House and leading figures in health officials.
– The test kills me
“The test kills me,” Trump reportedly said in a telephone conversation with then-Health Minister Alex Azhar in March, shouting too loudly that Azhar’s aides were listening to every word, the Washington Post reported.
– I will lose the election due to the test! Trump asked what fool the federal government got to conduct the tests.
– Oh, you say Jared, the confused Azhar must have responded, referring to Jared Kushner, the president’s senior adviser and nephew.
Five days ago, Kushner launched a national testing strategy.
According to the Washington Post, U.S. Trump said the government should never be involved in testing, and asked the Secretary of Health why Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) want to detect infections.
– Trump told Azar that it was absolutely impossible to allow the CDC to create a test.
However, health experts say the new corona virus will not be widely tested across the United States until early 2020. The defective test program made it an impossible task to monitor infection at the onset of the outbreak, which contributed to higher infection rates, hospitalizations, and deaths.