For three months, Princess Charlene, 43, of Monaco, has been living in her native South Africa without her husband, Prince Albert, 63, and children Gabriella and Jacques, 6.
She first went there to focus on rhino conservation, but at the end of May she had surgery for a severe ear-nose-throat infection — so the return trip had to be postponed.
Speculations about whether there were problems in the marriage began to grow rapidly, but these rumors Beat Charlene again earlier this month.
Will be until the end of October
Now 43 years old he is coming up with a new update on the course of the disease where he reveals other things that need to be subjected to other surgery.
– I initially wanted to be here for ten to twelve days, but unfortunately I had trouble balancing my ears, so the doctors found that I had very severe sinusitis. It will take time to solve my problem, he explained while hosting Mandy Weiner on South African radio on Friday People.
– I can not force healing, so I will be stuck in South Africa until the end of October, he added.
Although the princess will soon undergo another operation and will have to settle in her home country for an additional three months, she is fine by the conditions.
– I feel good, said Charlene, but at the same time admitted that not being with family for many months is difficult.
– This is really the longest time I ‘ve been away from Europe and my kids.
– Sit down and wait
Earlier this month, he shared with his followers on Instagram that he talks to kids daily via FaceTime.
In early June, Prince Albert and the twins met her, and people write that they planned to meet her again after the operation was over. According to sources close to the site, the family hopes to be in South Africa by the end of August if the political situation allows.
Like I said, I actually sit and wait. I can not predict what the healing process will be like. But yes, I’m so sorry I could not spend the summer with my kids in Europe, Charlene shared in a radio interview.
As mentioned, there were rumors of marital problems with Prince Albert because the princess had been away from the family for a long time. It was hard for the 43-year-old.
– This is a very difficult time for me. I miss my husband and my children so much. As the medical team said, the hardest part was that I was not allowed to go home for our ten year wedding celebration, he said in an interview with Channel 24. Picture sheetIn early July.
Prince Albert I would not have reached these painful months without my rock, my strength and his love and support, she continued.
read more: – Unforgivable and unacceptable