This article is more than a month old and may contain outdated advice from the authorities regarding coronary heart disease.
Entry rules do not apply to those who have had the full vaccine or have had corona within the last six months.
Here is an overview of all levels and countries that maintain them:
These countries range from green to orange:
- Faroe Islands
From July 19, the following countries will receive requirements for segregated hotels: They range from red to dark red on the map:
Latvia goes from orange to green.
The following countries are green:
- San Marino
- Czech Republic
- Vatican City State
The following countries are consistently orange or red (the same rules apply to both colors);
- Netherlands (changed from orange)
Changes are being made in five regions in Sweden.
The following will turn green:
- Kalmar (orange to green)
- Chronoberg (red to green)
The following areas are green:
- Vestra Cotaland
- Norbotton (red to orange)
Orange: (entry restrictions and isolation requirements introduced):
- Central Jutland
- North Jutland
Orange to red:
- Capital area including Copenhagen
All areas in Finland are green, except:
These areas are orange on the map.
Archipelago in Europe
- Madeira, Portugal (green to orange)
- Ionian Islands, Greece (green to orange)
- North Aegean Islands, Greece
- Corsica, France
- Sardinia, Italy
- Sicily Italy
Red or orange:
- Azores, Portugal (orange to red)
- Balearic Islands, Spain (red)
- Crete, Greece (orange to red)
- Canary Islands, Spain (red)
- South Aegean Islands, Greece (orange)
Small Country (New):
These countries are purple:
Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Japan, Northern Macedonia, Serbia, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan.