A number of respiratory problems and itching have been reported after a leak or leak at an amusement park.
About 60 people had to be cleaned up after it was described as a “chemical incident” at an attraction at Splashtown theme park in Spring, Texas. This is what the Harris County Fire Department writes on Twitter.
A spokesman for the authorities told a news conference that the incident began at a children’s swimming pool. One bodyguard writes that he first got sick and then many children came out of the pool and had trouble breathing. ABC.
The bleaching agent is hypochlorite and sulfuric acid.
According to the news station KHOU 26 were taken to hospital and 39 were discharged. The channel said many people were irritated by skin and respiratory problems. All those affected by the incident have now been purged.
The condition of the three-year-old child was very bad, but accordingly the condition should be stable Andhra.
The amusement park is now closed, he writes Fox News.
“The safety of our guests and workers is our highest priority. The park was immediately emptied when we tried to find the shore,” spokeswoman Rosie Shepard told AP.
– As a precautionary measure, the park is closed for the day.
An investigation has been launched into what happened.