There are many ways for people to share their views on Corona Guidelines, but a dad from Texas took a somewhat unusual turn Independent.
During the school meeting James Agers chose to take off his underwear.
The school in the small town of Tripping Springs in Texas announced that the use of masks is optional for the upcoming semester. This made Acres react strongly, and he spoke to the crowd.
Lined up for the boxer
Acres used the allotted 90 seconds of talk time to come up with a point.
– I don’t like being told what the government or any other company is doing, he said at the beginning of the video, in full dress.
The talk took a surprising turn when Acres began to undress one at a time.
– At work, they make me wear this jacket. I hate it. They make me wear this shirt and tie. I hate it, at the same time he says when he takes off the clothes he mentioned.
– This is a simple protocol, folks. We follow certain rules. We follow certain rules for a good cause, he says.
He has every right to drive as fast as he wants, but he leaves because of the safety of others.
– On the way here, I passed three stop signs and four red lights. I almost killed someone, but God says it was my way. So I have every right to drive as fast as I want, Agar paradoxically says I take the turns I want.
– I came here to school today, the parking lot was full, so I decided I had to park where I wanted to – in this case it was a disabled place, he continues.
The audience cheered for the man.
When he took off his trousers, the police who were watching the school meeting approached and were ready to take him out before he finally took off his last dress.
Leader Barbara Strutt quickly fired:
Acres, I know you are a swimmer, but if you do not have the desire to wear your pants again, it will be much appreciated.
Acres follows the call, gives a “fist pump” to the officer who approached him before returning to his seat, and writes San Marco post.